Applicants have to come personally to collect their visas.
For citizens of all countries:
1. A copy of the letter of invitation from a tour company in Uzbekistan.
– Before planning a visit to Uzbekistan, private visitors need to arrange via inviting party (i.e. business partners, friends or relatives) a VISA SUPPORT LETTER issued by the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, which has to be submitted directly to the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Tashkent.
– Any type of visa (single or multiple entry) is issued ONLY UPON RECEIPT of visa support confirmation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Visa support confirmation is transmitted directly to the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Austria.
2. Two copies of duly completed VISA APPLICATION FORMS. Both forms need to be SIGNED by an applicant.
– Incomplete visa applications are not accepted
3. Two recent passport sized photographs (3.5X4.5) glued to the application forms.
4. Passport photocopy. (ALL pages including blank).
– Passport might be submitted either with all documents or separately. In case of separate submission, an applicant needs to arrange passport delivery not less than two days before visa collection.
– Passport must be in good condition (not torn or damaged) and have at least ONE blank page to affix visa.
– Passport must be valid at least for three months AFTER entering Uzbekistan.
In case any person is declined to entry visa to Uzbekistan, the Consular Section of the Embassy reserves the right to provide no explanation.
INFORMATION FOR TRAVELERS
If your stay in Uzbekistan exceeds 3 days, you are required to register with the Local Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs within 3 working days after arrival. However if you stay in a hotel, the hotel administration should take care of such registration on your behalf automatically.
The information contained herein may be subject to alteration without notice. No liability can be accepted by the Consular Section for the consequences of any such alterations.
Bank account for consular and visa fees:
- Bank Austria
- Kontonummer: 50382004000
- BLZ: 12000
- IBAN: AT631200050382004000
- BIC: BKAUATWW